Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MOVIE ABOUT JUNG COMING SOON.

 I have been influenced by and my blog often mentions C.G.(Carl) Jung. I think our culture will continue to be more influenced by his work and writings. This URL address below is about a movie due out soon which will focus on Jung and  his place and effects on History. I  want  to make others aware of this opportunity to get an idea of Jung's  complicated but important  life's work.  The movie partially attempts to show the relationship between  Freud and Jung and how Jung's break with  Freud led him to his greatest adventures of the inner Soul  workings of human life and to his greatest contributions to that end.  I am hoping the movie will catch popular attention.  http://adangerousmethod-themovie.com/trailer  

C.G. Jung

No comments: